Please help, Unable to make a call using Skype

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Please help, Unable to make a call using Skype

On 10/19/12 I reactivated our Skype credit of $9.69 and received an email confirming that the credit was reactivated.  However, whenever we log on to Skype the Profile Completeness bar gets stuck at 50% and the Make A Call button is never displayed, even though our current credit is correctly displayed as $9.69.

tomandroseneff
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 3 (561 Views)

Re: Please help, Unable to make a call using Skype

I am having the same problem, there is no make a call button and I have no idea how to sort this out. I have reloaded Skype but to no avail.

elaine88208
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 3 (542 Views)

Re: Please help, Unable to make a call using Skype

I have the same problem .....  This skype, without customer service truly is not worth

the trouble.  I wish they would dispense with all the options and hire a few humans to

perform customer service.  I have credit, changed my password and still just get propaganda

of new services when I try to make a basic call.........Lovely huh!!

elaine88208 wrote:

I am having the same problem, there is no make a call button and I have no idea how to sort this out. I have reloaded Skype but to no avail.

elaine88208 wrote:

jcmitchell63
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (225 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling