Click to call has crashed

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Click to call has crashed

I got a message saying Click to call has crashed. This was after several messages asking if I wanted to do something or other with Click to call (can't remember what), and as I didn't understand the question sometimes I answered YES and sometimes NO.  Should I re-install Click to call, and if so, how do I do that?

shirleysmith99
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (454 Views)

Betreff: Click to call has crashed

I too experienced the constant crashing of "Skype Click to Call" in Google Chrome. I turned it off by right clicking the Skype symbol on the right side of the browser bar, just to the left of the settings icon and disabled it. That also fixed the irritating characteristic of munging the telephone numbers displayed.

PaulF
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 2 (354 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling