skype for Nokia C5?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

skype for Nokia C5?

Hello! I m using skype in my Nokia C5, It is not compatible for Nokia C5 but its working in itt, But unable to connect confrence call? only other person can call me and confrence with me. and Nokia C5 have Primary and Secondary camera both than why skype not make its new version copmapitble with Nokia C5 also with video call support?:happy:

heartbreak7896
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 16
Message 1 of 4 (12,594 Views)

Re: skype for c5 C5?

heartbreak7896 wrote:

Hello! I m using skype in my Nokia C5, It is not compatible for Nokia C5 but its working in itt, But unable to connect confrence call? only other person can call me and confrence with me. and Nokia C5 have Primary and Secondary camera both than why skype not make its new version copmapitble with Nokia C5 also with video call support?:happy:

gamilal11
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 4 (12,415 Views)

Re: skype for Nokia C5?

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone, I think there are many people having same problem. But don't worry... I'm also nokia c5 user,and i've installed skype in my mobile successfully. There are few steps,if you follow them you can install it and use it... But we can't make video call..because there is not any option for it.
Now just follow
1) Download all skypes for nokia c5 symbian. Eg v1.5 and v2.0.6 etc. Nearly there are 5 skypes.
2) when you try to install them it says certificate expired,incompitable version etc. Leave it
3)Go to setting-generel-date and time. And now change the year to 2011 or 2012.
4)Now install skype, it gets installed and it collects various certificates automatically.
5)Now change the date and year to present time.
6)Now run the default web browser and go to skype.com . Two notifications arrives just confirm them and accept.
7)Now run the skype. If you haven't account then create. It takes long time on symbian.
:cool: This step is quite tough. You need to have much patience while loging in or signing in. I tried at least 12 to 15 and then i got good news..
9)Note that while loging in close all your softwares...
10)For help contact at [Removed for privacy]
Thank you and best luck

Posted from Nokia C5-00
IamRay
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 4 (2,985 Views)

Re: skype for Nokia C5?

mahin.islam33
Posted from Nokia C5-00
naim.siddiky
Tourist
Message 4 of 4 (2,449 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling