Re: how do i set up skype on my chromebook?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

this samsung google chrome is the worst i cant even get into the other profile i am only getting to use the guest page .... im really mad about this .... makes things worst i cant use skype 

kimberly202
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 41 of 58 (3,950 Views)

I disagree. The chrome book is lovely. Of course Microsoft is never going to develop an app which will encourage users to ditch Windows. Google is already eating Microsoft's lunch, and a Chrome Skype would make it worse.
Posted from Samsung GT-I9300
Clarion
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 42 of 58 (3,250 Views)

At the first step can i dowload community skype on my google chrome in pisonet desktop...
Posted from
felipesvjr
Novel Adventurer
Message 43 of 58 (3,185 Views)

Pisonet machines are coin slot desktop computer signal function minute time set build in ply boards...
Posted from
felipesvjr
Novel Adventurer
Message 44 of 58 (3,181 Views)

Same problem no Java on my Sumsung Chromebook or Skipe!!! pretty.....not going to mention but really want. Anyone knows what has been done to resolve this problem???

milena12
Novel Tourist
Message 45 of 58 (1,115 Views)

Chromebook samsung problem white skype downloads thik you

azad.anwer
Tourist
Message 46 of 58 (869 Views)

I suggest you try using Hangouts instead of Skype. It is unlikely that Skype will be converted to work on Chrome.
Posted from Samsung GT-I9300
Clarion
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 47 of 58 (856 Views)

In this day and age it is absolute nonsense that I cannot access my skype account on my chromebook. Get your act together Google and Microsoft unless you want us all to migrate to Apple. That being said I love the speed of my chromebook but find it a real pain to have to return to my snail paced laptop still serviced by Windows Vista and it's relentless updates just to get on skype. My contacts are aghast. 

robric123
Novel Tourist
Message 48 of 58 (584 Views)

chromebooks do support skype with all its fwatures, except video chat. http://plus.im   open it or install IM+   from chrome web store. 

All the best!

rabeapk
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 11
Message 49 of 58 (572 Views)

i know its a piece of s**t 

jennadavies
Novel Tourist
Message 50 of 58 (504 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling