how can i get into my contacts page and make call'...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

how can i get into my contacts page and make call's?

can someone please tell me how i can get onto my skype page that show's you who's online etc and all your contacts. Every time i sign in i get trapped on the profile page that gives you no way out to your page where you can actually use Skype. Please help me as my sister is in new Zealand and i must get in contact with her right away. This s.,t is so frustrating. Thanks fowks. 

Mark Of Fort william. Scotland

Mark.McGugan1
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 6 (667 Views)

Re: how can i get into my contacts page and make call's?

The only way to do this is to install Skype application on your computer and login to this application.

http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 6916
Message 2 of 6 (661 Views)

Doesn't work.  will take you to download page which, after you download,  will bring you right back to profile page which I also can't get out of.

a_t_b

a_t_b
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 6 (528 Views)

I'm in the saqme boat.  I have an account but I haven't used for a long time and now It seems I can get into my contact page to make video calls.  This is really frustrating.                                                      

VictoriaGrace
Casual Tourist
Message 4 of 6 (394 Views)

pfd
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 6 (327 Views)

Exact same thing for me. Does no one from skype read this forum and give answers????? Spent nearly an hour trying to sort this and no joy 😔

Posted from Microsoft Windows RT Tablet
aloloj
Novel Tourist
Message 6 of 6 (248 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling