skype lite is a skype for java phones and it is only texting
first of all : dose your phone have java?
you can see here
now to download
I need help on installing Skype on my Nokia C1-01 mobile. I refer to your post on ‘Skype on nokia’ in Support Network dt.13-04-12, 15:21
1.Yes, my phone has java as I checked in gsmarena
2. [invalid URL] Yes, it worked fine and done.
3. [invalid URL] Yes, it worked fine and done.
4. [invalid URL] No, message on webpage was, “The file link that you requested is not valid.”
5. [invalid URL]#.T4gliPtDtVU. No, message on webpage was, “The file you were looking for could not be found, sorry for any inconvenience.
Possible causes of this error could be:
- The file expired
- The file was deleted by its owner
COULD YOU PLEASE HELP?
Thanks in advance.
A quick note about Java/J2ME phones. They have profiles(MIDP JSRs) that are set by the maker, most don't have TC/IP capabilities from the J2ME enviroment(this as well as any other mobile Java app is written in J2ME).
A significant portion of them do though, and I, as a J2ME phone user, hope this Skype Lite project doesn't become, or hasn't already become, abandonware.
It's hard to find out if your phone has the capabilities. WIFI isn't an indicator, for example Tracfone and NET10 have J2ME touch-screen phones with WIFI that don't have TC/IP in 2ME.
i have sony ericsson k550i mobile. its work skype java application. but not sing in and display fail to connect to skype sever.. pls help skype..................................
- video call
- chat history
- group chat
- group video
- help in skype
- login problems
- microsoft account login
- MS screwing it's custom…
- Multiple devices
- skype downloding