blackberry playbook

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Re: blackberry playbook

Yes, PLEASE consider this as another request for SKYPE on BB Playbook.  This device is purpose-built for video conferencing!!

It is amazing device, and Blackberry has HUGE sale on them now startign at $199.  Guaranteed the market will be flooded with these by Christmas time.

C'mon good SKYPE folks, lets add support for this now?

MadrigalMedia
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 3
Message 11 of 189 (5,301 Views)

plzzzzzzzz skype for bb playbook
barjes8
Novel Tourist
Message 12 of 189 (5,200 Views)

I have purchased Blackberry Play book yesterday and with $300 off the playbook it is really selling. Skype should work on App for playbook or find some solution for it...

gauravkisan
Novel Tourist
Message 13 of 189 (5,078 Views)

I concur. The Playbook has enough potential for business and for government agencies. I have been a loyal customer since I came back to the US in 2004. I want the Playbook to start my business, once I leave the military. I want other companies to create apps for this wonderful device. Please, make this happen. For us, future business owners that will bring the economy back in shape.

kentroamerica
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 4
Message 14 of 189 (5,023 Views)

I'm requesting the same as my fellow Playbook owners here. The Blacberry Playbook is made for an application of Skype. Since the big rebate of 300$ on this device, more people own a PB and it makes it more of a "no brainer" to build an app. I know you are listening to your customers and I know you will make us happy and more productive with your help.

Thanks in advance

pierre_ouellet
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 4
Message 15 of 189 (4,992 Views)

yes!

cvearl
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 5
Message 16 of 189 (4,955 Views)

Skype Needs to show direction> Are they listening to their customers? Let us know if you are considering an app for PB.

Is it time to look elsewhere!

Yiannakis
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 17 of 189 (4,871 Views)

i love skype and i love playbook

pls port skype on playbook

jack225
Novel Tourist
Message 18 of 189 (4,814 Views)

It's clear that Skype doesn't plan on releasing a Playbook version anytime soon.  Instead of continuing to complain for nothing, making ourselves look like a bunch of whiny children, let's suck it up and move on to a product/company that will actually give a crap about what their users want.  Instead of continuing to complain after this length of time the best thing we can do is simply move on.  If a product is not the way you want it, don't complain for 6 months...find something better.

thomjc
Novel Tourist
Message 19 of 189 (4,745 Views)

I'm definitely willing to pay. One of the reasons why i waited so long to get the playbook was because there was no skype app for it.
SkypeUser25
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 20 of 189 (4,716 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling