Why Skype is not replying?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Why Skype is not replying?

[ Edited ]

Why Skype is not replying on people asking for video call version (specially for N8 with Anna OS)?

abdelkodos
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 5 (266 Views)

Re: Why Skype is not replying?

No reply probably means "There are no news to share yet on this topic."

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 13498
Message 2 of 5 (251 Views)

Sir what does encryption mean???

Skype says that video calls are not recorded but encrypted??

So if anybody like the person who knows the code decrypts then will they be able to view my video that i previously did.....
Posted from Apple iPad
Boss12345
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 5 (179 Views)

that because skype guys enjoyed playing ashpalt 7 on their android and ios phone...and when they see this forum they ask to each other 'what is symbian?'...and then they continue uploading photo via instagram...
Posted from Opera Opera Mini for S60
dioniaditama
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 8
Message 4 of 5 (168 Views)

Yes Claudius,

But people paid for Skype credits. They are skype's customers and they need HELP.

I can't login to use Skype with Nokia E5. This problem's just occurred since the last Saturday. Any suggestion?

Patty07
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 5 of 5 (152 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling