Video Calling on Symbian^3?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Re: Video Calling on Symbian^3?

Leave it away...USE FRING!!! WORKS REALLY WELL!!!!!

luxintosh
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 31 of 81 (1,733 Views)

I need to videocall from mobile to desktop and Fring is not available on desktop :sad:
BF1
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 32 of 81 (1,642 Views)

This is nonsense!!!! The only question is WHY??????? What is the profit to Skype not supporting video call for Symbian! Why is it hard to make a support for it? Symbian is so old OS and so many lovers of it! N8 was released about 1.5 year ago,still no support!
I want video call to my N8!!! PLEASE!!!
Why u blockingFring to have that function...why only iPhone can have Skype video call? probably a good $$$ contract with Aplle! Cant think about nothing else! Thank you Skype! Really kind of you!!! We love you sooooo much! Maybe it would be time...dont you think???

gyuszkooo
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 33 of 81 (1,613 Views)

guys use fring. its better
harikiller0926
Casual Tourist
Message 34 of 81 (1,574 Views)

Dear Skype, please add video chat for symbian...we need it and we want it very much!please dont give up this platform, there are so many people still using symbian !!thanks a lot 

Dickan
Casual Tourist
Message 35 of 81 (1,500 Views)

when will you release video version for symbian?

seralple
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 4
Message 36 of 81 (1,438 Views)

[ Edited ]

All the people at Skype are ####### for not releasing video calling for symbian!

Mod edit: Removed profanity.

Rajiv_Joshi
Casual Tourist
Message 37 of 81 (1,338 Views)

I really dont think skype would introduce video calling for symbian coz nyways nokia is goin to introduce windows nd stop symbian os from 2012 onwards.

so, if u think, if skype hasn't introduced it for so long. It wudn't do it now. Rather it would plan to get the business on windows phone.

But, seriously would want skype to introduce video calling for symbian coz symbian wouldn't be out of Indian market for a long time.

Adil_khan
Novel Tourist
Message 38 of 81 (1,332 Views)

I have nokia C5 and even it is not compatible with skype.. it works with Nokia C5 but i m unable to confrence, i can only able to call 1 person at a time but when other call me on my phone they do confrece and i want that skype also launch its full featured version for S60 V3 phones..... I urgently needed :happy:

heartbreak7896
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 15
Message 39 of 81 (1,272 Views)

Please update Skype for Video Calling on Nokia N8 Symbian^3 (anna and Belle)

Cristiano
Novel Adventurer
Message 40 of 81 (1,249 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling