Some nokia phones can't get skype directly from mo...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Some nokia phones can't get skype directly from mobile page.

Hi. I work with nokia support (by my own) and everytime i flash a smartphone, i install Skype. But i've noticed that i can't get skype from some phones directly from the mobile page (m.skype.com) because it says it's not available for that phone. So i have to install itt from the ovi store or from the installer file on my computer. And it works perfectly.

So... I'm not asking a question... All i want is the database to be reviewed, so you can get sure that everyone with a symbian phone will be able to download skype directly from the mobile page.

Thanks. 

gerard_armando
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 4
Message 1 of 3 (586 Views)

Re: Some nokia phones can't get skype directly from mobile page.

hi am a new user to this site,

have had skype on my N8 and now that it has upgraded to Belle os it says that skype is not available although it has worked for a few months it was just this week that the signing in has been slow to the point of non existent and after a few minutes i just stopped trying. tried to re download app as i thought that might be the problem only to find skype is not inthe ovi store anymore nor through skype.com/m 

why? and when is this going to be fixed? have it on my pc and it works brilliantly and i also have a subscription which i am anxious to use via the mobile too. please can someone get back to me asap with some techie help thanks 

dianebader
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 3 (445 Views)

Re: Some nokia phones can't get skype directly from mobile page.

Yeh that happend to me to and Iam a new user
Posted from Apple iPod Touch
Sky145
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (210 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling