Re: Skype on Blackberry 9550 Storm 2

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Skype on Blackberry 9550 Storm 2

Dear all 

I have BB storm 2 and I have 3 line in UK. because I have bought my phone from US. it does not have skype on it. I tried to install it by browsing m.skype.com but the website gave me a skype version which only works with Verizon network (and UK has no Verizon) . 

is there any way I can install skype on BlackBerry storm 2 and while I have Three.co.uk sim ? or is there any possibiliy to use verzion skype in UK ?! for instance is there any company availble to UK who supports Verizon skype ? 

I really need to have a skype on my phone :sad: 

Thanks all 

mexoner
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 3
Message 1 of 2 (3,158 Views)

Re: Skype on Blackberry 9550 Storm 2

Hi there, 

I have the same problem you have. In case I find any solutions I'll let you know ASAP. Could you solve this? My Storm2 9550 is also from Verizon Wireless bought in the US. But I'm using it in LatAm (Uruguay) and it seems impossible to get skype installed on it. Please let me know if you have any news on this!!

Tks!

Juan

bautiramada
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 2 (2,327 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling