Re: Skype for Samsung Galaxy 3

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Skype for Samsung Galaxy 3

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy 3 from Verizon (USA). Soon after I found out that Skype does not work for this phone. All I get is a message saying it will be available soon which of course I can't find any more info regarding that service for the Samsung galaxy. Please does anyone know anything about this issue and have any Intel on when it will be available for this phone. It's strange because the Galaxy is sold worldwide and has been on the market for some time now. Also if anyone actually spoke with a real person in tech support please feel free by giving a phone # it would be much appreciated.
Posted from Samsung GT-I9100
Newcas24
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (2,690 Views)

Re: Skype for Samsung Galaxy 3

Im in the UK and use an S3 and Skype is definitely compatible & available for that handset.

Beesha08
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 2 (2,671 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling