Skype for Nokia E71

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Skype for Nokia E71

Hi,

I am using Nokia E 71.

Have downloaded Skype from Ovi, and installed it.

However, when using, I am unable to sign in.

The phone tries to sign in, for a long time, and then asks for id again, which goes on again and again.

Can you help where I am going wrong?

-Nilesh Kapadia

nmk0311
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 3
Message 1 of 4 (1,813 Views)

Re: Skype for Nokia E71

[ Edited ]

Having same issue. tried googling, all finds were back in 08-10 where it is complaining of same issue. surely it isn't still an unsolved issue? can someone please help...

reknit
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 18
Message 2 of 4 (1,765 Views)

I had the same problem, I went into the Skype web site and download the latest version. You will receive a text message, download the latest version, i download it to the sim rather than the phone and it worked
billhaig
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 4 (1,748 Views)

i solve this problem to my nokia E71 by chaning settings in incoming ports from 8787 to 8080 and also the same to alternative ports and it worked out
Posted from Nokia E71
ainiti
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 4 (991 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling