Re: Skype for Blackberry 10 feedback

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

I tried a few times to restart the phone and nothing, I still get the same error but will try the restore option.

Frenchie_Kimmy
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 131 of 168 (2,030 Views)

I have a question re the Q5. I cannot fnd a place whereby I can delete the message history.

Is there anyway to permantly delete the message history for Skype on the Q5? Not sure if this is a duplicate thread or not, I haven't found anything else about this for the phone.

Thanks in advance

L3vi
Casual Tourist
Message 132 of 168 (1,803 Views)

Hi, I redeemed the voucher I got for Blackberry Z10 in skype. 

In the account setting it says I have 3 months subscriptions unlimited call and there is an amount at $47. I do not have a skype credit (not sure if this make different),  but I assume with this subscriptions from BB I should able to make phone call? But in fact I can not do any single call.

Is there anything I should do as far as the setting? Please help. Thank you

citra.lie
Novel Tourist
Message 133 of 168 (1,639 Views)

I've downloaded Skype on my Z10 which has the latest software running yet when I open Skype it just loads halfway with a blank screen and then turns off? What's the problem?
Posted from BlackBerry Z10
ronaldo121
Novel Tourist
Message 134 of 168 (1,240 Views)

I was looking for answer as to whether Skype is available for BlackBerry PlayBook. 

Is this something that is likely to be coming please? 

Claudius wrote:

A few weeks back, we announced that the Skype experience would soon be coming to the BlackBerry10 platform. The wait is now over! We’re delighted to tell you the Skype app is now available for download in a preview version for the BlackBerry Q10 from BlackBerry World.

Learn more about Skype on Blackberry 10.

DixieMay
Novel Tourist
Message 135 of 168 (257 Views)

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1582
Message 136 of 168 (231 Views)

playbook is not the same system.  are you referring to the blackberry bridge app? 

what about skype for blackberry z10 phones......

thanks

thanks
barbara
ENVOY
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 137 of 168 (227 Views)

Hi, DixieMay, and welcome to the Community,

Unfortunately, Skype has not made any announcements that we will see a Skype app on the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, especially now that RIM BlackBerry announced development will not be continued for a BlackBerry tablet some months ago.

:sad:

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
If a reply answered your question, please click on the Accept as a Solution link so others following in your footsteps can find what works! If anyone helped you, you can show your appreciation and thanks by clicking on the Kudos button!

Trustworthy information: David Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Good Tip: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1582
Message 138 of 168 (223 Views)

Hi Elaine, regards the playbook, you advised me a while back that it is possible to download Skype. On the playbook via Android apps, unfortunately though it downloaded OK it didn't work, now that it appears to be BB official policy to offer Android as an app source, is this an option to go for
Posted from RIM BlackBerry 9300
makemmick
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 139 of 168 (213 Views)

Dear Elaine,

with you becoming active in this tread today, I will be glad if you could also cast your glance upon my question from the end of the last year:

End of October there were rumors that there is a native BB 10 Skype Client in development, could you please confirm or dispel these gossips?

Thank you,

Shopofolives

Shopofolives
Casual Adventurer
Message 140 of 168 (210 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling