Skype Service voice ?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Skype Service voice ?

I have a Nokia E63 mobile telephone which came with Skype installed. When a Skype call came in a voice said " Skype Service " superimposed over the ringtone. This was very handy for me because I carry two mobile phones, only one of which I use to receive Skype calls. Recently, the Skype application on the E63 ceased to function so I uninstalled it. I then downloaded the latest version of Skype which now works perfectly, except that the ' Skype Service ' voice function has disappeared.

I have checked in Tools > Settings > General > Personalisation. Voice Comms shows that Sythesiser is ON and Tones shows that Say Callers Name is ON. Can anyone offer any advice on how to reinstate the voice please ? Please bear in mind that I am not very competent with mobile phones. Many thanks.      David Dale.

dddavedale
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 1 (175 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling