Skype..Fring cool. Symbian...Android cool

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Skype..Fring cool. Symbian...Android cool

[ Edited ]

Skype..Fring cool. Symbian .Android cool This is what Skype and Nokia have made of themselves. Overconfidence of feeling that they are the king of the markets have made them look l with their competitors gaining an edge over them. Fring has got it all not only for symbian, but for Iphone and Android too. Skype is still fussing, which is only making them loose even more.THE MORE TIME TAKEN TO CATCH UP WITH YOUR COMPETITORS ONLY HELPS THEM GAIN A HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF THE MARKET. SO NOW YOU DECIDE AS SYMBIAN OWNER's ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOU, CAUSE YOU MAKE US FEEL FRING IS OUR MEDICINE AND WE ARE GOING FOR IT AND ABANDONING YOU.

Fring supports several messaging clients too. And that too the famous ones.

NormanM
Staff Moderator

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

0 Kudos

Kindly watch your language. You are posting on a public internet site.

The use of foul language simply diminishes your case.

I now need to ask you to ensure that future posts comply with this guideline. Thank you:

"You are expected to maintain a helpful, respectful tone when posting. Opinions are welcome, but they may not escalate into flaming and rudeness against Skype, its staff, other forum members or any other party."

View solution in original post
rozarioselwyn
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 3 (3,473 Views)

Re: Skype..Fring cool. Symbian...Android cool

Kindly watch your language. You are posting on a public internet site.

The use of foul language simply diminishes your case.

I now need to ask you to ensure that future posts comply with this guideline. Thank you:

"You are expected to maintain a helpful, respectful tone when posting. Opinions are welcome, but they may not escalate into flaming and rudeness against Skype, its staff, other forum members or any other party."

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1433
Message 2 of 3 (3,460 Views)

Re: Skype..Fring cool. Symbian...Android cool

i want use skype on my mobile c5.00
Posted from Opera Opera Mini for S60
mubeenakhtar
Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (794 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling