Screen Recorder

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Screen Recorder

Hi I use Skype to take lessons online and it works great so I decided to save these lessons and bought a Screen Recorder. I am using a Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 headset/microphone and the My Screen Recorder software program. It records screen video and my voice perfectly but does not record my teacher's voice coming through the headset.

Unfortunately the company I bought the software from doesn't answer their phones or emails so I am unable to get the information I require from them.

Anyone had this problem before or have any ideas on how to fix it? I don't believe there is anything wrong with Skype, the headset or the program but probably some audio setting that I need to change on my PC.

Thanks.

grantsmith5648
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 1 (325 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling