Removing a contact on my Microsoft Surface RT devi...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Removing a contact on my Microsoft Surface RT device

Hi realize that this device has only been out for less than 48 hours, and there may not be anyone real familiar with it. I'm sure not. I downloaded a Skype App to the device. When I booted it up, there were two photos of people who I am familiar with, but that I have no connection with using Skype. I would like to remove those images from Skype. These are displayed right along with the people I do contact using Skype. I don't even know their names. It obviously isn't just a matter of selecting their photo and looking for a delete key. The device uses Windows 8.

0 Kudos
TerryMartin
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 4
Message 1 of 2 (2,938 Views)

Re: Removing a contact on my Microsoft Surface RT device

I was able to answer my own question, but incase the problem comes up again, I will explain how it is done. When you have the application open to where you see all of the contacts you converse with through Skype, just touch the icon, (RT devices are touch screen devices) or image of the person you want to remove. It will take you to another page showing just that persons photo. At this point use your finger to swipe the tablet screen from the bottom up, and it will open a ribbon at the bottom of the screen which will give you the option to remove that contact.

TerryMartin
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 4
Message 2 of 2 (2,926 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling