Nokia E5

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Nokia E5

Hello,

I am using Nokia E5 (Symbian S60 v3), I Tried downloading Skype from your Website via My Phone as it shows my phone under Compatible Symbian phones, but it always download the 'Symbian S60 v5' version.
So, I Download it from OVI Store, it is a compatible version but whenever I Tried to make a Call The Phone would Freeze and I have to Restart the Phone.

Is there any way i could download it from the website or am i stuck with the OVI version which is Useless.

Please Help!

phurthugz
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 5
Message 1 of 8 (5,080 Views)

Re: Nokia E5

I'm beginning to think that this message ought to be pinned.  Would be nice if someone from Skype monitored this forum, wouldn't it?

Try version 1.5 (newest for s60 v3 FP2) of Skype:

blogs.skype.com/garage/symbian/

Choose the link that indicates "Symbian S60 non-touchscreen" under Skype v 1.5

efmdllc
Experienced Adventurer
Kudos: 75
Message 2 of 8 (5,073 Views)

Hi Efmdllc,

I was wondering if you can maybe help me? I can't log in to Skype from my Nokia E5...It gives me the option of logging in as an existing user or creating a new account. So I click on "existing user" and then I type in my user name and pasword and it sort of goes into a "loading" screen and then nothing, it just goes back to the option between creating an account or logging in as axisting user screen. Am I doing something wrong?
danettebruns
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 8 (4,945 Views)

Nokia E5

I was wondering if you can maybe help me? I can't log in to Skype from my Nokia E5...It gives me the option of logging in as an existing user or creating a new account. So I click on "existing user" and then I type in my user name and pasword and it sort of goes into a "loading" screen and then nothing, it just goes back to the option between creating an account or logging in as axisting user screen. Am I doing something wrong?

danettebruns
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 8 (4,943 Views)

i have e52...older version helped...:happy:

marac
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 5 of 8 (4,934 Views)

i m using Nokia E5 and I cannot sign In Skype , plz help me
Posted from Nokia E5-00
nmsg_85
Casual Tourist
Message 6 of 8 (988 Views)

we
r nais softwaie skype
Posted from Nokia E5-00
saheer123
Casual Tourist
Message 7 of 8 (313 Views)

I have nokia E5 i need skype video call link
Posted from Nokia E5-00
Nokiacommunity
Novel Adventurer
Message 8 of 8 (153 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling