Re: Need Help!!!!

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Need Help!!!!

I have downloaded Skype from the site for my Nokia N95 and the site says that N95 is compatible with the setup. Now when i'm installing it a warning sign says that phone isn't compatible continue anyway? If i install, it installs perfectly but when i click on the skype icon it doesn't open the application. Tried it a million times, same problem everytime. Help Please anyone?????????

daq
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (191 Views)

The safest way to get the correct version is downloading via the Ovi Store on your device. For the N95 you need to download Skype 1.5 for Symbian. Newer versions won't work as they require at least Symbian 5th edition.

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 11781
Message 2 of 3 (188 Views)

Okay thanks! I have tried it but the problem with the 1.5 is that it doesnt sign in . When you put your login and password in and click the signin button the signing in thing shows up and its like eternal, can't let u sign in. All the time its signing in. What to do??

daq
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (183 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling