Re: Loading Contacts...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Loading Contacts...

I sign in just fine, but on my contacts tab it just hangs at "Loading Contacts...". I've let it sit for a good part of 10 minutes and it just hangs here. Any thoughts?

stuartaconner
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 6 (548 Views)

I'd reinstall and try again.  Mine loaded just fine (with no lag).  Do you have a large amount of contacts?

seanpuffy
Novel Tourist
Message 2 of 6 (543 Views)

I've actually already tried what you reccommended: reinstalling the app. It's weird though, I have two accounts and the one with more contacts in it loads up just fine. It's the one with the smaller number that doesn't seem to work.

stuartaconner
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 6 (531 Views)

i have the same problem on my 3g Vita. Haven't tried to use it with wifi. I hope at some point someone can work it out. I signed up for calling but having no contacts means i can't send messages or skype to skype. 

madroxic
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 4 of 6 (520 Views)

tried loading up with wifi...still no contacts :sad:

madroxic
Casual Adventurer
Message 5 of 6 (471 Views)

I can't for the life of me figure out why so few people would be having this problem.... Is there some place i might be able to get some sort of support? I understand its a free app but i am a paying customer, and as is the app is basically just a phone with no phonebook.

madroxic
Casual Adventurer
Message 6 of 6 (451 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling