I try to install Skype on My nokia e72 but it show...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I try to install Skype on My nokia e72 but it show all time Update error kindly give me soulation.

I try to install Skype on My nokia e72 but it show all time Update error kindly give me soulation.really appriciated your reply :sad::speechless:

ikramgujral
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 4
Message 1 of 5 (2,996 Views)

Re: I try to install Skype on My nokia e72 but it show all time Update error kindly give me soulatio

i cannot install skype in Nokia E72 device, its pops up as 'expired certification' please advice, i need skype to work out too badly, thank you
Posted from Opera Opera Mini for S60
sulay1987
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 5
Message 2 of 5 (2,310 Views)

Re: I try to install Skype on My nokia e72 but it show all time Update error kindly give me soulatio

I have the same problem 
whan you solve this problem also tells me at this no 03037572493

Bilal14725
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 5 (1,923 Views)

pls help
me skype
install
Posted from Nokia E72
rashidha
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 5 (1,882 Views)

I Did this all and made my day.. it worked

On the PC: . downloaded this file http://download.skype.com/Symbian/Skype_S60_3_0_v_1_5_0_12.sisx . copied the file to the phone usind standard windows explorer - to phone memory - installs On the Phone: . Changed the date(2,3 years behind from now) . opened the file using the standard Office - File Mgr. | browsed to : phone Memory - Installes files - Skype_S60_3_0_v_1_5_0_12.sisx | and selected it. -> installation begins . after installation reset the date to TODAY . restarted the phone . removed the installation file using the file manager

Shahid_Ali_Khan
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 5 of 5 (355 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling