Re: Help Skype with the "out of memory" message

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

3 months after the problem had been raised, no solutions at all? no responds?

jxkwong
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 11 of 22 (2,342 Views)

It is a shame from skype during 3 mounth and couldn't fix  this problem, I'm very disapointed with Skype support.

This issue is easyer to reproduce, use any account with more then 50 contatcs and for sure the problem will reproduce.

In my opinio it is a lack of respect from ps vita customer, 3 moutnh is too much time!

I hope you guys fix it as soon as possible.

davijose80
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 12 of 22 (2,295 Views)

OK, so how can I help? What can I do? :mansurprised:

Tsugaru87
Novel Adventurer
Message 13 of 22 (2,261 Views)

i did my part tried delete my contacts down to 141 and it still not working on my Vita!!!! I decided to buy Vita because it comes with Skype and Remote PS3 and both function are not working now!!!! The best part is Skype does not want to fix this stupid issues and telling your customers they should not have more than 150 contacts in order to use Skype in Vita.......

jxkwong
Novel Adventurer
Message 14 of 22 (2,222 Views)

I completely agree. Since the Skype app was released on Vita, haven't been able to log in at all. at this point Skype really doesn't exist on Vita... If they weren't going to be able to ensure everyone could use it, why release it? Shameful
kcasante
Casual Tourist
Message 15 of 22 (2,123 Views)

since December 2011, it has sold just 2.2 million PS Vitas around the world.

There 2.2mil Vita users................ fix the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at last, Skype Official just won't give a **bleep** to this forum, why ever create this site if you dont ever reply or fix the **bleep** problem. Following Microsoft stlye now? making thing that dont even work? Hello?????????????????????????????? and stop bleeping my message, you have very very angry customer here....... you guys are totally unprofessional!

jxkwong
Novel Adventurer
Message 16 of 22 (2,099 Views)

hi, did we receive a final closure on this? i still get the error, what should i do?

thanks
ragfragger
Novel Tourist
Message 17 of 22 (1,800 Views)

I only have around 6-10 contacts on Skype and this may or may not help but when my Vita memory card was mostly full is when I recieved this message if I have memory available I stop getting this error all together Can anyone test this out for me who is getting this error alot?

Uendil
Novel Tourist
Message 18 of 22 (1,666 Views)

I sometimes have the same problem ive never unistalled i just have alot of music downloaded and a couple of flicks and still have like 811 mb free in my memory card but it seems that if i delete a few songs and maybe a flick or two it seems to load up fine
Posted from Sony PlayStation Vita
texas-abn
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 19 of 22 (1,301 Views)

Did you install the latest update for Skype (version 1.5)? It should resovle the issue you are having.

texas-abn wrote:
I sometimes have the same problem ive never unistalled i just have alot of music downloaded and a couple of flicks and still have like 811 mb free in my memory card but it seems that if i delete a few songs and maybe a flick or two it seems to load up fine

ClarkK
Novel Adventurer
Message 20 of 22 (1,202 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling