Dear |Skype Regard N8- Video call thanks.

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Dear |Skype Regard N8- Video call thanks.

Dear Skype ,

I  Would like to inform you Nokia N8  is  Excellent Mobile phone device, it contain  all the feature and  it fast has it is.  It has All the function it required for Skype not just he Voice call.  You got  bring out the Newer Verison of Skype Apps for Nokia N8  Im pretty disagreed only Voice  function  this verison of Skype .

Nokia  N8   is better than Iphone And HTC.  I am Biggest  fan of Nokia phone and i hope you better  and please get cracking up the new   verison of Skype  i can't not wait no more thank you.

Nokia N8 Can Support Video calling  it has all the  Feature, Function and Great OS. You have  Update your Verison of APP of syper for Nokia N8.  Everyone Who has N8  not just me  for our sakes.  Please  start moving on and we all want happyness and Belive with NOkia  and Skype world.

im sure  you want us stay with SKype?

any suggestion or regard  my speech  wrie back.. i will be looking forward hear from you Skype

Kindly

Regard

Bilal.

MalikBilal
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 33
Message 1 of 3 (843 Views)

Re: Dear |Skype Regard N8- Video call thanks.

vasi841
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 3 (535 Views)

Re: Dear |Skype Regard N8- Video call thanks.

piratheep2010@hotmail.com
Posted from Opera Opera Mini for S60
vasi841
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (533 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling