Re: Blackberry Q10 - delete skype history

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Blackberry Q10 - delete skype history

How do you delete skype history/chat/conversations on blackberry Q10?

Private-BB
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 7 (1,166 Views)

no one here to reply on mentioned? i am also tried to delet history. but no way!!!!!

emranbhuyan
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 7 (961 Views)

Hi, Emranbhuyan, and welcome to the Community,

I do not see a way to do this on my Z10, either.  

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
If a reply answered your question, please click on the Accept as a Solution link so others following in your footsteps can find what works! If anyone helped you, you can show your appreciation and thanks by clicking on the Kudos button!

Good catch! :happy:  My thanks to those of you who pointed out that in my instruction on how to contact Skype Customer Service that the blue "Send" button has been replaced with a green Next button, and that to file an e-mail request, we click "Submit."

Trustworthy information: David Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Online Safety Tip: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1593
Message 3 of 7 (953 Views)

I can delete the messages I send by holding down my finger on the message and it will give a delete option, but the same does not work for the message received

doaktown
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 4 of 7 (673 Views)

Brilliant! Glad I found you! I hold down on any 'RECENT' on my Q10 get 2 options, 'save number' and 'remove from recent' it works!

skypebear2000
Reliable Adventurer
Kudos: 10
Message 5 of 7 (237 Views)

This works at removing the chat from the "recent" list --- but it does NOT remove the chat itself. If you click on the contact with whom you had the chat, it still shows up. And, it does this even if/after you delete all of your chat history on a desktop client. Not good.

KRAMBAMC
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 6 of 7 (75 Views)

Well I can't check this now as all my ophone contacts have disappeared off my Skype on Blackberry!

Only have Skype contacts now, still all lok on PC....any ideas anybody?

I updated BBM, could that interfere?

skypebear2000
Reliable Adventurer
Kudos: 10
Message 7 of 7 (69 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling