Re: Bada OS

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Bada OS

Pleas we need skype for samsung wave:sad:
Posted from Opera Mini 1
statope
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 14
Message 1 of 15 (9,883 Views)

Plz add skype for bada
miansaud87
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 8
Message 2 of 15 (9,835 Views)

Dear sir How are you ?sir there is some request for you from the depth of my heart i really thankfull to you if u make Skype Full version application with voice chat for my samsung Mobile model  Samsung GT-S5333 Wave533. i really want Skype Application with voice chat for my cell phone . i am not a rich boy n cannot buy new cell phone there fore help me out and make application for my cell phone i am waiting for your kind reply . Thanks And God bless You n Your company / software.. 

numanshafqat
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 5
Message 3 of 15 (9,831 Views)

Skype should really be available in Bada platform by now as Samsung has opened bada platform for VIOP.  There must be some business reasons for which Skype is not allowing its application on Bada platform.

But there's a Skype application floating on internet. Its a Java version that can be used on Bada handsets. Looks like a older version but works fine with chatting. To make calls you need a skype registered number.

"Where there is will, there's a way"

skyperboi
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 4 of 15 (9,647 Views)

Please, give us a skype for Bada os with phone call!!!

acmbrasil
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 6
Message 5 of 15 (9,634 Views)

The problem is money??? If that is the problem, create a paid app! and I assure you that I and other users would rather pay a fair price for the app to have to replace the unit. By the way I think Bada The best that Android ...

acmbrasil
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 6
Message 6 of 15 (9,616 Views)

yeah i will pay too if this app was on my wave!!!!!!! please wee need skype on samsung bada
evobeestje
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 4
Message 7 of 15 (9,498 Views)

I very need skype for Samsung Wave BADA
Andreybox
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 3
Message 8 of 15 (9,287 Views)

[ Edited ]

Can you give some information about will be skype available on Bada OS?

Thank you.

Joseph13
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 4
Message 9 of 15 (9,234 Views)

I can confirm something.... 99.9 % of Bada users need skype app ..please..achieve our pitition :sad:

redabonna
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 11
Message 10 of 15 (8,889 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling