nokia E52

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

nokia E52

Hello dear support,

I encountered the following problem, my Skype stopped Login on the Nokia E52 after i updated my Skype on the phone. When i run Skype, write my username and password and attempt to enter the network (i tried to go with 3G and Wi-Fi) then my message follows *Signing in...* and hands for several minutes. Go to the Skype does not want.

The file i downloaded from your site in a special link and installed on my phone called: Skype_S60_3_0_v_1_1_0.sis

Tell me please what is the problem.

P.S. I am from Ukraine, my English is bad, so in order to write a letter i had to turn to online translator. Apologize if the text is translated pootly and it will bring you trouble. 

partyzan4life
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 1 (2,202 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling