News and Announcements

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Claudius

Merry Christmas to the whole Support Network Community

by Community Manager Community Manager on ‎24-12-2011 17:55 (6,342 Views)

Christmas Skype.png

A Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you, your family, loved ones and friends here in the Skype Support Network Community,

Comments
by degustator on ‎24-12-2011 19:24

Christmas greetings to all skypers and Skype* Management team!    *

*  *              *               *          *                 *              *                *          *

*           *            *                 *           *                *            *        *        *            *

soon I wish skype communications to replace classical phoning

and to all people: successful New year, health to families and businesses !!!

by fazail0007 on ‎25-12-2011 15:12

having great problem to add skype connect

by ebeboat on ‎26-12-2011 03:03

Hey, I have been charged for Skype credit that I never bought on December 23, 2011. This same problem happened some time ago but I was not sure whether I bought it or not so I did bother about it that much. This time I am certain about. I did not buy that credit that I have been charged for on the date stated above. It is really bothering me. I hope I get help immediately as possible. Thanx.

by linksup on ‎26-12-2011 12:16

I bought credit of 120 minutes but after calling for 49.8 minutes i was told my credit has run out and i need to know why , or the rest of my credit to be stored back to me . thank you.  

by sandrabatalla1 on ‎26-12-2011 16:16

I cannot call it says problem with playback, please let me know how to fix it

by ntbono on ‎26-12-2011 18:50

When I try to make contact with anyone, even just to type to them through skype I get...there was a problem and windows is looking for a solution.... I thought it was just me but my other sister is having the same problem I cant even sign on through my android phone!!! please help me!!!!

thankyou Robin

by nlehvog on ‎26-12-2011 21:05

First time on and after 30 minutes I still can't find out how to start a new inquiry! Thus I'm posting a comment. Hopefully someone will help me. I have two accounts and with the older skype version, in a drop-down window I could switch back and forth. I've just upgraded and can't find out how to switch to my second account. I appreciate someone's wisdon or experience to sort this out. 

by carmellabanker on ‎27-12-2011 10:06

Happy  Christmas Too All Over The World

theadvantech.com

by gisellee_81 on ‎28-12-2011 18:08

i just receives a notification ..urgent call..and it wants me to go to rtfix.com so i ccan activate an antivirus protection..is that legit or spam? if its a spam , i didnt realize i could get calls like that wow

by gisellee_81 on ‎28-12-2011 18:11

also when i tried my free call which was supposed to be 10 mins it was only a minute....so wrong! and then im calling someone and it shows somebody else is calling me instead .....instead of showing im making an outgoing call, its showing im getting an incoming call..kinda screwed up

Do you want to post a comment on the blog article "News and Announcements"
or do you want to ask a question on a different topic?

Let me post a different question
Announcements

We have made changes to the way you register for Skype. Read more

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling