News and Announcements

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
WiktorO

Four Ways to Give Skype a Piece of Your Mind

by WiktorO ‎05-03-2014 13:17 - edited ‎05-03-2014 13:19 (16,451 Views)

We love how passionate our users are. Every single one of you has a unique Skype story and ideas for making Skype even better. We enjoy hearing what works for you (or doesn’t :tongue:) and how that’s affecting your Skype experience.

Today I’m going to take through the four methods we use to gather your feedback and explain what we do with the information.

Community idea boards

As Community users you should be familiar with the ideation boards that we set up. The concept is simple – users can submit their ideas for Skype and vote on the submissions of others. We then take the best ideas and discuss them with the product developers who then use this information to shape the future of Skype for millions of users worldwide.

Currently we have idea boards open for Skype for Windows desktop and Skype for Windows Phone.

Call quality feedback

Most users will recognize this window, which sometimes opens after a call.

mos.png 

We sincerely hope that you don’t just click it away and give us honest feedback about the quality of your call. This information is crucial when it comes to improving our video and audio technology which allows us to deliver better Skype calls when they matter to you most.

Feedback via the Help menu

In Skype for Windows desktop you can provide feedback through the Help menu. Simply open Skype, select Help from the top bar menu and click Give feedback.

Feedback on the support site

The Skype Support website has a huge amount of content for Skype on all sorts of devices. At the very bottom of every single support article you’ll find two buttons that give you the opportunity to give your feedback. This information helps us identify the areas where our support content isn’t as helpful as it should be. 

yesno.png

Comments
by frustratedgal on ‎06-03-2014 01:59

you are not user friendly when i have a problem

by 4d5e6l1oM on ‎30-03-2014 18:01

:(n):

by Melodycat on ‎07-05-2014 15:42

Skype owes me money or a service.  How do I get either?  Very frustrating to try a CS link and then learn that the site is down - try later.  \please tell me what to do to talk to a decision maker who will refund my money or activate the service

Do you want to post a comment on the blog article "News and Announcements"
or do you want to ask a question on a different topic?

Let me post a different question
Announcements

We have made changes to the way you register for Skype. Read more

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling