News and Announcements

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Claudius

End of year community awards #4 - TheUberOverLord

by Community Manager Community Manager ‎10-01-2012 12:22 - edited ‎10-01-2012 12:28 (10,292 Views)

So yesterday we already had one of our Super Users - kicks-mobile - highlighted and I don't want to show a bias towards these great great user group here, but... I think you all agree that we can't end this year without mentioning TheUberOverLord. He alone replied almost 12.000 times since the launch of this community about half a year ago :surprised: Probably every Windows and video user came across one of his replies.

TheUberOverlord, or Don as his real name goes is with the Skype community since a very long time already back when they were still "the Skype forums". He's also a developer for third-party Skype applications and - quite meaningful therefor - also a Super User on the Skype Developer Community. It's thank to Super Users like him who are sharing their Skype expertise that we have such a vibrant community here where all kind of Skype users, new and long time ones can find answers to their questions.

Now you might wonder where his nickname stems from - It's actually fairly simple: Back in the 1990s Don found a company for designing and marketing CPU load balancing software called "OverLord". And as he lead that company he became "TheUberOverLord" :happy:

So on behalf of the community users goes a big "Thank you" to TheUberOverLord for your contributions in 2011. Looking forward to 2012.

All four recipients of our 2011 end of year community awards will receive a pack of Skype goodies (party)

Comments
by Gregorio66 on ‎31-05-2013 19:16

Como me contacto con servicio al cliente compre numero de un skype y aún no funciona y es muy difícil recibir respuestas que resuelvan mi problema el número que compre es 818 570-5797 de ser posible me pueden contactar a mi celular 818 802-9906 gracias por su atención igualmente hablo inglés a ver en que idioma me hacen caso.

gracias

please can somebody help me I bought a Skype number and it doesn't work is so hard to get in touch with anyone in Skype how can I reach a customer service please advice.

thanks

Do you want to post a comment on the blog article "News and Announcements"
or do you want to ask a question on a different topic?

Let me post a different question
Announcements

We have made changes to the way you register for Skype. Read more

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling