News and Announcements

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Claudius

Community News (week #45 2011 | Nov 4th - 10th)

by Community Manager Community Manager on ‎13-11-2011 23:36 (2,213 Views)

Welcome to the second issue of our "Community News". These news reports give you an overview of what has happened in our community in the past week. I am looking forward to hear how you like these and what additional topics you like to see covered here.

Community chitchat

This community has always allowed us to listen to you, our users: The way you use Skype, the way you would like to use it but cannot yet and how you would like Skype to see improved so you can use it even better. To gather some more focussed user feedback we have set up a dedicated board where you will see a question being posted weekly by our Research and Insight team. The team is looking forward for your participation on the user feedback board.

Thread of The Week

A valid question raised by user Babylon6000 is "Why I don't have skyecandy on my Skype tool?". Maybe you have the answer.

Post highlight

Ever wondered where Skype stores it's userdata? That can be useful to have your conversation history covered in your backup strategy. Again Super User "Neil" shows how Skype's data folder can be moved to a location of your choice .

Member of The Week

This week's highlighted member is luis_erasmo. Over the cause of the last weeks already he shared a lot of helpful advice, especially on the spanish boards. Thanks a lot Luis also on behalf of all the users you could help with answers to their questions. Keep up the great work.

And by the way: If you come accross any message you find helpful, funny, offering a solution or all of it at the same time: Please click on the "Kudo 1" button below the message to show your appreciation.

Comments
by aliounechoi on ‎27-12-2011 01:30

weet

Do you want to post a comment on the blog article "News and Announcements"
or do you want to ask a question on a different topic?

Let me post a different question
Announcements

We have made changes to the way you register for Skype. Read more

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling