News and Announcements

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Joanna_M

Community News April 2013

by Staff Moderator Staff Moderator on ‎13-05-2013 08:28 - last edited on ‎19-06-2013 11:30 by Community Manager Community Manager (14,782 Views)

Welcome to our newsletter!

We are very excited to present our newsletter to you.

Our goal is to give you an essential overview of what has happened on the community in the past weeks.

It’s been a very busy time and our team has been working hardly to make your stay at Skype Community an even more rewarding experience.

April 2013

This month we have a host of exciting updates to bring to you:

1.New Community taxonomy

Based on your feedback we have restructured the Community. Some boards inside categories were recently merged, some boards received new names. What do you think about this change? Anything you can't find right now?

2.The 2013 Lithy awards

For the second time we gained the Social Customer Excellence Award. The prize is honored by Lithium to the most forward-looking Online Community.  We are very grateful for the recognition, and as our success largely depends on you-Thank you again! We couldn’t have done it without you!

3.Launched our 11th community language, Merhaba to all our Turkish speaking users!

We are getting to be quite international, aren’t we?

4.Community Poll Results: What kind of content would you like to see on the community blog?

After running for two straight weeks our first poll has now closed. Thanks to everyone who saw the poll and participated! We had 479 participants, and the results have now been analysed and read carefully.

Top Choice: Tips & Tricks (40%)
Poll_graph.png

Based on the results (with “Tips & Tricks being a winner) we are going to bring you additional tutorials and guidelines and make your Skype experience better. Unfortunately we cannot do all of these at once, but you can expect to see more changes coming soon!

Got any ideas for a future poll? Send me a PM!

evu1.jpg5.Member of the month

Our Windows Super User Ruwim made a great comeback in April by answering almost 1800 times!

Ruwim received around 390 Kudos in April. What a great result! On behalf of our users - Thank you a lot Ruwim :happy: 

And by the way: If you come accross any message you find helpful, funny, offering a solution or all of it at the same time: Please click on the "Kudo +1" button below the message to show your appreciation.

We are looking forward to hear how you like the newsletter and what additional topics you like to see covered here.

Comments
by arnon1911 on ‎21-10-2013 23:53

I want refun money 

by Moderator on ‎06-11-2013 15:54
by edufrankly on ‎19-12-2013 23:38

Hello friends and well wisher my name is Chinedu Frankly Umunna, i had a great experience of my life like things i don't know but know i know them in a hard way. The picture on this page is really talking about me really this picture is describing exactly what happened to me, this news is about me really friends i help almost killed me because of my own girl, i don't know there are very sad for me up to extent that they plan dead for me so that when they kill me, they now will take my girl but while they are planing dead for me the almight God say that my good ways will not kill me, i most live to tell the world the great story of my life. " This is just the begining of my great story".

Do you want to post a comment on the blog article "News and Announcements"
or do you want to ask a question on a different topic?

Let me post a different question
Announcements

We have made changes to the way you register for Skype. Read more

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling