News and Announcements

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Joanna_M

10 Questions Answered for Skype’s 10th Anniversary

by Staff Moderator Staff Moderator on ‎06-09-2013 15:32

Ten years ago, in Estonia, a small group of people started something really big. They started a journey which, so far, has taken us to the top of Mount Everest, the Arctic and around the world on a daily basis. Skype Celebrates a Decade of Meaningful Conversations:happy:.

For this occasion Matthew has put together useful tips on ten of the most important things to know about Skype.

Have you downloaded Skype and signed in? Then you are ready to get calling. But if you want to know how to get started, familiarize yourself with the most common usability and technical questions or simply learn how Skype earns money….This article is a good place to start.

And by the way: what were your first impressions with Skype?  I remember like it was yesterday….I downloaded Skype…and had no clue what to do! :happy:. Believe or not, but I really didn’t even know how add contacts or get support for Skype. All was so complicated!!! It took me a while to learn everything :happy:

Have a few questions of your own? Ask here.

Comments
by Moderator on ‎10-09-2013 00:26
by Moderator on ‎10-09-2013 18:58
by Moderator on ‎11-09-2013 08:01
by Moderator on ‎12-10-2013 13:57
by Moderator on ‎12-10-2013 16:03
by Moderator on ‎05-11-2013 18:59
by Moderator on ‎05-11-2013 21:01
by Moderator on ‎06-11-2013 10:34
Announcements

We have made changes to the way you register for Skype. Read more

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling