windows 8 app remove line of conversation

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

windows 8 app remove line of conversation

The latest build (Windows 8 app), still lacks real functionality regarding conversations (which are vital to collaboration).  Perhaps it is hidden somewhere, but I'm unable to edit any of the conversation (my own posts) as I've been able to do in the desktop version(s), by using "remove" and/or "edit" options when you click/highlight text in a conversation.

The ability to edit conversation, is VITAL to collaboration!  Please respond ASAP as to how to do this in the Windows 8 app vesion.  Thank-you in advance.

------------------------------------------------------------
"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation
RickyLA
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 1 (393 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling