Skype Window 8 Background Running ?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Skype Window 8 Background Running ?

How i can keep my friends call running in background ?

When i call to them i'll open skype all the time, whenever i closed or switch to other apps ,skype no longer running. What should i can do to fix it ;'(

raisaraz
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 35 (36,445 Views)

Re: Skype Window 8 Background Running ?

try this.

Win+C >> Settings >> Permissions >> Lock Screen >> Move the slider to On.

lockscreen.PNG

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Tamim
Super Aviator
Kudos: 8194
Message 2 of 35 (36,432 Views)

I've already done with permission and i got the same result T T

raisaraz
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 3 of 35 (36,428 Views)

Check notifications settings.

Win + C >> Settings >> Change PC Settings >> Notifications >>  drag the slider to On.

notifications.PNG

notificationskype.png

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Tamim
Super Aviator
Message 4 of 35 (36,424 Views)

Yeah, I'm having the same problem and the solutions you provided did not solve the problem.

BrianHazel
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 5 of 35 (36,419 Views)

BrianHazel wrote: Yeah, I'm having the same problem and the solutions you provided did not solve the problem.

What anti-virus application or security suite is installed on your computer?

Regards,
Tamim

Tamim
Super Aviator
Message 6 of 35 (36,412 Views)

None, currently.
BrianHazel
Casual Adventurer
Message 7 of 35 (36,410 Views)

Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc

Can you see modernUI listed under Processes tab?

Regards,
Tamim

Tamim
Super Aviator
Message 8 of 35 (36,404 Views)

No.
BrianHazel
Casual Adventurer
Message 9 of 35 (36,402 Views)

You close the modernUI. You may minimise it. Hover the mouse at the lower left corner then click Start.

minimisems.png

Regards,
Tamim

Tamim
Super Aviator
Message 10 of 35 (36,399 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling