How to fix microphone problems. I can't be heard ...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to fix microphone problems. I can't be heard either on the echo test or on calls.

How to fix microphone problems.  I can't be heard either on the echo test or on calls.

FUNNAGAN
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 8
Message 1 of 7 (16,743 Views)

Re: How to fix microphone problems. I can't be heard either on the echo test or on calls.

Please run this FixIT.

Automatically diagnose and fix Skype audio and webcam issues

try to set the sound input to microphone.

In the call, Click Call quality >> Microphone >> Set the input to your microphone.

setmic.PNG

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Tamim
Super Aviator
Kudos: 6095
Message 2 of 7 (16,722 Views)

when i call my friend and said hi he dint know he cant hear me

WHAT AM I GONNA DO !!!! :sad::sad:

locohector1234
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 7 (14,097 Views)

Re: How to fix microphone problems. I can't be heard either on the echo test or on calls.

Please you help I skype is online I speak can't lisen
Posted from Android 4.0
mohamed.faizer3
Casual Tourist
Message 4 of 7 (8,263 Views)

I've tried to adjust system preferences on both my Mac and on Skype, choosing buit in system for input but it still doesn't test out  Suggestions?

Thanks

Annamati

Annamati
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 7 (8,178 Views)

I use q mobile A 60 since last 4 days my Skype microphone is not working. Every thing I have checked is alright but still mic not working pleas give me aolution
Posted from Android 4.1
anuma
Casual Tourist
Message 6 of 7 (5,500 Views)

please give me a solution to this problem .. i cant be heard
Posted from Android 4.1
cardona
Novel Tourist
Message 7 of 7 (970 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling