I am sure you must have seen movies where people do change their voice when making a secret call and if you want to do the same thing during a Skype Call, Skype Voice changer is the app you need to use. This app allows you to change by adding real-time effects like. Whatever you do, don’t change your voice to sound like a girl and fake it to fool other users. That’s not right!...haha, just kidding.
How does this app works ?
It basically connects with Skype and intercepts the audio which is then processed and passed through various filters which you have chosen and is sent back to the Skype.
- Supports Multiple Effects together
- You can put a pause anytime.
- The change is real-time, so you can change your voice while the call is going on.
- Detailed settings for each effect i.e. You can change frequency, DB, delay etc.
- If you are not sure how you will sound like you can choose an audio file and do a couple of test on it. This way you get a preview.
- Best is to record your own voice and test that file or Use the Skype Echo Test to listen.
- It is possible to change priority for different sound effects.
How to use this app ?
- Download it from here and unzip.
- Look for a file named as SkypeFx.exe, Run it in administrator mode.
- Next check the effects and test it over an audio file like I said above.
- Once you are sure, Hit the Skype Icon to connect this app with Skype.