I cannot sign out of my account!

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

I cannot sign out of my account!

I have two different accounts on Skype for various reasons but unfortunately I cannot log into my other skype account on this Windows8 system because I am connected to microsoft and now I went over the limit of unlinking my microsoft I can not even unlink it now! 

I urgently need to sign in with my other skype account therefore I need to sign out in the current one! 

A good solution which will make me sign out and sign back in will be great! 
There should be no limit or rule in signing in and out! It should be unlimited wise 

Solve
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 5 (380 Views)

Re: I cannot sign out of my account!

please help I can not get in or out of my skype account !!!!!!

Solve wrote:

I have two different accounts on Skype for various reasons but unfortunately I cannot log into my other skype account on this Windows8 system because I am connected to microsoft and now I went over the limit of unlinking my microsoft I can not even unlink it now! 

I urgently need to sign in with my other skype account therefore I need to sign out in the current one! 

A good solution which will make me sign out and sign back in will be great! 
There should be no limit or rule in signing in and out! It should be unlimited wise 

0 Kudos
Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 5 (362 Views)

Try this.

Run Skype >> Win + C >> Settings >> Profile >> sign out.

signoutms1.7.png

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
0 Kudos
Tamim
Super Aviator
Kudos: 6054
Message 3 of 5 (352 Views)

Create a new user account in your Windows 8 computer. Make sure the user account which you are creating is a local account. Sign in to the new user account and click on Skype. You would be asked for details. Enter your Skype account details and click sign in.

0 Kudos
jamaludeen123
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 5 (345 Views)

jamaludeen123 wrote:

Create a new user account in your Windows 8 computer. Make sure the user account which you are creating is a local account. Sign in to the new user account and click on Skype. You would be asked for details. Enter your Skype account details and click sign in.

I just did that and it's still looking to link my Skype account to my Windows mail account that my other Skype account is already linked to. Cannot fathom MS logic at all, just trying to make things difficult for a laugh? I need to have my two skype accounts open continually or I cannot do business. I PAY for Skype and I do not expect this kind of treatment.

0 Kudos
TraduiSons
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 5 of 5 (254 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling