skype for google chrome os needed

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

skype for google chrome os needed

after acer made that c7 and they are selling it for 199$ the only thing thati is stopping them from getting it is skype!!!!!yes so make it fast because i might get one
Posted from Samsung GT-S5360
yousef8824
Honorary Adventurer
Kudos: 395
Message 1 of 8 (3,685 Views)

Re: skype for google chrome os needed

Yes. They do need to get this going fast as I just got one and REALLY want to skype my family. Hurry!!!

Thanks!

dkpeamm1122
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 2 of 8 (3,538 Views)

Skype...please get this done...these chrome books are awesome machines and you will have many users looking for a fix....

iowajoe
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 8 (3,226 Views)

yes hurry. I got my chrome book because there is nothing comparable to it and then I find out there is no skype app. Whop whop whop, I was devastated. Please hurry.

jexielynn
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 4 of 8 (3,033 Views)

:speechless:

yousef8824
Honorary Adventurer
Kudos: 395
Message 5 of 8 (2,930 Views)

me same
ashma.neyaz
Novel Tourist
Message 6 of 8 (1,097 Views)

ditto!

appetoni
Novel Adventurer
Message 7 of 8 (769 Views)

I agree, but The Google Chrome book is a measly ploy to capture people into using all Google products, like Hangouts, and also  captures all your personal information, and its cheap so young people get hooked on their products and technology.  Thats why we cant access it on Chrome. :sad:  so if its an important feature, think twice before buying this computer.  I bought it and worry about the monopoly Google has on my life/information now....

cherryblossom24
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 8 of 8 (678 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling