live chat?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

live chat?

Where is the access to the Live Chat support for Premium users?

rldivatskype
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 17 (1,714 Views)

Re: live chat?

When you signin via this link:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/How-can-I-contact-Skype-Customer-Service

You'll see an option for Live Chat support.

Please note: I do not respond to requests for help via Private Message.
g4pilut
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 1901
Message 2 of 17 (1,708 Views)

Thank you for your reply!

However, after signing in, there appears no live chat option on the page. Rolling over the "Support" button at top finds only 1. Sound Problems, 2. Connection Problems, 3. Account and Profile settings, 4. Payments and prices, 5. Privacy and Security, 6. New to Skype, and 7. Ask the Experts.

Any further Suggestions?

rldivatskype
Casual Adventurer
Message 3 of 17 (1,705 Views)

If you click on any of those topics, then choose a related problem, then click on Continue Support Request, there will be two buttons, one of which is "Start a Chat."

g4pilut
Community Ambassador
Message 4 of 17 (1,698 Views)

I found another way to access Live Chat, but it is for all accounts. Thank you anyway.

rldivatskype
Casual Adventurer
Message 5 of 17 (1,694 Views)

Ok.  I know there are some direct links floating around but I'd be surprised if once connected someone who doesn't qualify can get any help.

Anyway, I hope it works for you.  :(y):

g4pilut
Community Ambassador
Message 6 of 17 (1,691 Views)

[ Edited ]

Again, this is all B.S.!  I signed up for Premium and have  not been able to find Live Chat itself (tho lots of lies, and deceiving language that make you think you are going to find the MAGIC LINK, and so far, AFTER 3.5 HRS. of searching over and over and over for it... I have had no success in doing so!  And I am not a novice either,  but have 32 yr of computer technology and tech support as a Consultant, and with companies such as The Walt Disney Co./Game Div/The Lion King, etc  etc...tech support!). So although I  had already been to the suggested link 3 times previous, I thought, ok, Ill try it again. And again, no success...this is simply something the company seems to be PURPOSELY TRYING TO MISLEAD EVERYBODY, but I noticed that on many of these "leading me on" pages, there was a repeated amount of links suggesting I go to sign up for Premium- even tho I already am a Premium one day member (and was signed up for an annual membership when I could not find it also,,,but after about 4hrs. of searching over a period of several days, I somehow, accidentally found it in some in-conspicuous little no-where corner with no bold print, nor larger font, nor underline nor nothing that looked any different than the text you're reading right here (other than a hot-link on one or two words, as I recall)!!

By the way I have been with Skype off and on since before 2004, and constantly a month to month subscriber since 2007!) 

rodofGod
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 7 of 17 (1,543 Views)

Where? Please post it right now if you can!

rodofGod
Casual Adventurer
Message 8 of 17 (1,542 Views)

Suppposedly (got these off the forum)...I went to the second one, that was suggested by one of the support guys with skype:
https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10656/What-is-live-chat-support

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/How-can-I-contact-Skype-Customer-Service
rodofGod
Casual Adventurer
Message 9 of 17 (1,541 Views)

Yeah, so what? I clicked on it, and it didnt take me to any link that would say "live chat" or go to a "live chat" hot link/connection!
rodofGod
Casual Adventurer
Message 10 of 17 (1,542 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling