how do i get rid of the video (screen) of myself w...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

how do i get rid of the video (screen) of myself when i'm on a video call with someone else....

sorry. new to using skype. sometimes i make video calls and i don't want the caller to be able to see me. i've checked, but i can't seem to disable my webcam on the MacBook Pro, so i've just covered it. can i disable it when i'm making a video call using Skype?

how do i remove the video screen of myself (or the blank screen) that appears on the screen while i am in the call. i did something once and it went away, but i don't know how to do this now. can i also adjust the size of that window...

thanks

newobb
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 1 (1,231 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling