chat screen is empty

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

chat screen is empty

well basically whenever i try to type in message ( or in this case ALSO receiving) in the chat box  everything is good. but after i pressed return (im using mac)the chat wont show in the chat window.. soo yea.. anyone can tell me whats  happening?

audiodunk
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 4 (618 Views)

Re: chat screen is empty

Same issue here.
batmanppc
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 4 (479 Views)

this is really frustrating. there doesn't seem to be any communication from skype on how to fix other than re-installs, which multiple people have said do not work. someone needs to reach out as this is an issue.

aysling045
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 4 (425 Views)

Same issue here......no text shows on the chat screen...i can not see what I type nor what others type....

aysling045 wrote:

this is really frustrating. there doesn't seem to be any communication from skype on how to fix other than re-installs, which multiple people have said do not work. someone needs to reach out as this is an issue.

cyppred
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 4 (363 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling