audio microphone options?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

audio microphone options?

My Logitech HD webcam works along with my Mac and Skype prefs gives me the following Microphone options ( I have a mixing desk attached and run cubase music software using an m-audio audiophile usb interface )

Built in ( internal microphone ) -  shows signal and caller can hear me speak and play keyboards but sound distortion

The caller hears none of the following:

Unknown USB Audio Device - signal registers

Built-in Input (line In) - no signal

M-Audio Audiophile USB - no signal

How can I get the caller to hear a direct audio output from my desk/audiophile usb interface and not the distorted built in mac microphone or that of the Logitech webcam.

Can a musician play keyboards live and have other musicians elsewhere playing in realtime WITHOUT any time lag

Thanks

Mike

creativeeye
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 1 (262 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling