Skype IM letters

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Accepted Solution

Skype IM letters

The lower part of each line on my Skype IM is chopped off - making it unreadable. If there are multiple lines, they are superimposed on each other. Any one found this problem and a solution to it?

MisterB
Staff Moderator

Accepted Solution

Have you tried to change text size from View > Make Text Normal Size (or CMD 0), make text bigger using "CMD =" or pinch out gesture?

View solution in original post
shivatandev
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 6 (630 Views)

Re: Skype IM letters

Haha I didn't see this. I just posted with the same exact problem!

cleneave
Novel Adventurer
Message 2 of 6 (620 Views)

Any response to your post?

shivatandev wrote:

The lower part of each line on my Skype IM is chopped off - making it unreadable. If there are multiple lines, they are superimposed on each other. Any one found this problem and a solution to it?

shivatandev wrote:

I have been having the same problem for a few weeks. Some Skype users tell me that they had this problem, but after some time it disappeared. Meanwhile, I have downloaded and re-installed Skype.. but that does not make any difference.

shivatandev
Casual Adventurer
Message 3 of 6 (616 Views)

Have you tried to change text size from View > Make Text Normal Size (or CMD 0), make text bigger using "CMD =" or pinch out gesture?

MisterB
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 257
Message 4 of 6 (600 Views)

It worked.... Thank you soooooo much!!!!!!

cleneave
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 6 (587 Views)

Thanks - it worked. You are a life saver!!!
shivatandev
Casual Adventurer
Message 6 of 6 (578 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling