Silly request - Mountain Lion Notification center ...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Silly request - Mountain Lion Notification center support.

I was wondering if we can get a quick release to get Skype notifications delivered into notification center for Mountain Lion as it gets quite a clutter and history less with the old growl like way of doing stuff.

Now to beg ms to do the same :tongue:

klausmyrseth
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 24
Message 1 of 9 (8,890 Views)

Re: Silly request - Mountain Lion Notification center support.

[ Edited ]

While waiting for proper notification center integration you can set Skype to use Growl for notifications and then use Hiss (collect3.com.au/hiss) to redirect them to Notification Center.

emilerl
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 2 of 9 (7,463 Views)

I am new to this so please forgive me if I in the wrong place - Group Screen Sharing

Couls anyone tell me how many people can share my screen at the same time please and can windows users share?

Many thanks

Mike

forexclass
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 9 (6,369 Views)

Re:how to removed the skype

Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 11912
Message 4 of 9 (3,745 Views)

Re: Problem replacing old version of Skype with new one.

After downloading the new Skype version, I get a notification that the old version of Skype cannot be replaced.  Can you help?  Thx!

DPR
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 9 (4,939 Views)

Re: Problem replacing old version of Skype with new one.

I have exactly the she problem. It downloads, announces that it has been updated, but then does not come back and says it cannot update because the application cannot be overwritten. OSX Lion. Help, please
papino31
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 9 (4,428 Views)

skype wont work

I try to open skype, it loads for a little bit then does nothing.

Does anyone know what to do?

noah_moyer
Casual Tourist
Message 7 of 9 (4,208 Views)

Re: skype wont work

u restart the computer and see

yuganthi
Novel Adventurer
Message 8 of 9 (3,715 Views)

Re: skype wont work

Tried that too. Unfortunately, nothing seems to work: restarting, doing the update completely as administrator, as opposed to merely typing in the password when prompted. I suspect I should trash skype completely and restart with the updated copy, but I am afraid to lose my list of contacts and other arrangements.

Is there a feature somewhere that one can toggle about an app that makes it immune to beeing either erased or modified?

papino31
Novel Adventurer
Message 9 of 9 (3,671 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling