Re: PLEASE HELP: Video Calls dropping - Mac to Win...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

PLEASE HELP: Video Calls dropping - Mac to Windows

[ Edited ]

When I make video calls 99% of them drop after a few seconds. I call from Mac (OS X 10.5.8.) to Windows - both computers have been updated with the latest versions of Skype and OS. I've reinstalled Skype on both computers as well. My calls are rarely successful but when they are I can talk for a long time without disconnecting. So when the calls drop - it happens right after connection has been made and it doesn't matter if the call is outgoing or incoming. Skype shows no error message on either side. 

Can anyone help me with this ussue? 

kyselka78
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 4 (408 Views)

Re: PLEASE HELP: Video Calls dropping - Mac to Windows

Im having the same issue.
Any help?
ninodavanza
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 4 (360 Views)

I am having EXACTLY the same issue. This started about a week ago for me, otherwise it has been working perfectly on the same calls for the last 6 months. HELP!

WolfsRed
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 4 (219 Views)

Is there support help from Skype or they just ignoring the dropped connection issue with MAC? 

Laura4tntitans
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 4 (173 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling