Re: My Skype phone number says it is disconnected....

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

My Skype phone number says it is disconnected. What happen?

[ Edited ]

Why do you make it SOOOO hard to contact you?!  You are dealing with peoples money and have no contact info!  Why is my number disconnected?  *removed for privacy*

PremiumCards
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 6 (622 Views)

Re: My Skype phone number says it is disconnected. What happen?

According to our records both your Skype Online Numbers are still active. Why do you think they are disconnected? If you want to contact Skype's customer service please see here => contact customer service

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 11800
Message 2 of 6 (596 Views)

I have the same issue. I use the FreeTalk phone adapter and even after I go in and check, uncheck and check again to allow anyone to call my number it does not work. I can call out, so I call my cellphone and then call back to my Skype phone and it says it is disconnected or no longer in service. 

usvetsolutions
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 6 (586 Views)

y my skype ac cant call need call customer servise??????????????????????????????????????????
kkenny
Novel Voyager
Message 4 of 6 (502 Views)

I have paid for skype today and got a skype phone numbe.  But when I diled my skype phone number  it says "the number is disconnected."  Tell me, please, why?

chung.true2
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 6 (176 Views)

where is my chat representative?

chung.true2
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 6 (174 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling