My Skype Gets Stuck on My Mac

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

My Skype Gets Stuck on My Mac

[ Edited ]

Hi,  I recently downloaded skype and have had an account on my laptop for a couple of days now. Today, I clicked on it to check my messages but it wouldn't open! For a few hours I kept trying and then when a message tab popped up on the right of the screen, I clicked it. Skype finally opened and now I am not able to close it, maximize it, minimize it or do anything on the actual open Skype. I then tried to shut down my Mac but it said Skype was open and I had to close it before I shut down!! I can't do anything so I have skype sitting on the side of my desktop!! My Mac was recently promoting a new update. Maybe that's it?!

Please help me ASAP as I need my Mac for school!!!

Thank you, Jess

Spoiler
:cool:
Spoiler

JessGoogly
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 1 (201 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling