Just Updated skype!- Now it's not working -_-

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Just Updated skype!- Now it's not working -_-

Hi, having a bit of a problem when video calling, it keeps saying not connected even though I have an active Internet connection and whenever someone tries to call me, ity doesn't ring, I just see a blank screen then a missed call. Anyone can help me with this please? Thanks much
Posted from BlackBerry KBD
Shannz24
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 11 of 12 (155 Views)

Re: Just Updated skype!- Now it's not working -_-

Hi,

I had the same issue Kieran and Gargilesse had, so, I would like to know if I can have my Skype account be used on my MacBook Pro again.  I've readed all these messages but they weren't to helpful; I've tried everything with no success.

By the way, my computer is pretty much similar to Kieran and everytime I try to open the software, these two messages show up (photos attached).

Thanks a lot.

_Augusto
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 12 of 12 (148 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling