How to find and ask Skype Customer Service for Hel...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

How to find and ask Skype Customer Service for Help?

I have been trying to find a way to contact someone at Skype Customer Service to help me with my problem. However, everytime I go to the Customer Service Page on Skype - I find either a set of fixed options, none of which halp me find the customer service; or circular references back to the Support page. Can any one help me find a way of contacting customer service, either by phone, Skype, or e-mail?

shivatandev
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (152 Views)

Re: How to find and ask Skype Customer Service for Help?

I'm having the same problem. There doesn't appear to be any way to contact them directly to ask for help.

lostcontacts0
Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 3 (55 Views)

Re: How to find and ask Skype Customer Service for Help?

lostcontacts0 wrote:

I'm having the same problem. There doesn't appear to be any way to contact them directly to ask for help.

Skype Customer Service can be reached following the guidance in this FAQ:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170

Below is an example image compilation of 3 of the screens you see as you proceed through the support request page(s).  Of course you should adjust the topics to cover your current issue.

support.jpg

techfreak
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 1126
Message 3 of 3 (52 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling